+ Reply To This
Results 1 to 5 of 5
03-28-2017, 10:05 AM #1
SPG Card Limited Time Offer
Amex and Starwood (and Marriott too, I guess) have a very nice limited time welcome offer running for new applicants for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
The regular welcome offer remains: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
The addition welcome offer (for new applications received by April 5th) is: Earn an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints® after you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months.
For a total of $5,000 of spending, you will receive 35,000 bonus Starpoints (which is the equivalent of 105,000 Marriott Premier Rewards points).
You will also have at least 5,000 regular Starpoints from your spending (which is the equivalent of 15,000 Marriott Premier Rewards points).
(Yes ... for the time being, all Marriott and Starwood points can be transferred between accounts.)
What Else Do You Get with this Card
Other features, etc., of the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card are:
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Please see additional terms and conditions in the details for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
03-29-2017, 07:38 AM #2
Too bad I just took out the Marriott card. This one is a little better. But I am not ready to do both offers simultaneously.
Win some. Miss out on some.
03-29-2017, 08:08 PM #3
Great deal. Thanks OP!
03-31-2017, 07:27 PM #4
04-01-2017, 07:52 PM #5