+ Reply To This
Results 1 to 6 of 6
06-17-2016, 03:30 PM #1
Citi Simplicity Interest Free Offer
If anyone is looking for a good 0% APR offer, Citi Simplicity is offering 21 months.
06-19-2016, 02:51 PM #2
You got the mailer as well?
06-21-2016, 08:11 AM #3
Yes I did!
In fact, I have been getting more mailers than ever in recent weeks. Or maybe I never notices a post-Memorial Day mailer pick up from credit card companies before.
09-29-2016, 09:07 AM #4
The Citi Simplicity card is great for balance transfers and purchase financing.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- No late fees, no penalty rate, and no annual fee.
09-30-2016, 12:31 PM #5
How does the Simplicity compare to Chase Slate? Because I think the Slate card gives you a longer 0% period and charges no transfer fees. Might be a better option.
09-30-2016, 04:14 PM #6
Good question! Highlights of the Chase Slate Card are fairly comparable:
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then 13.25% to 23.24% Variable APR*
- Free Monthly FICOŽ Score and Credit Dashboard
- No Penalty APR - Paying late won't raise your interest rate (APR).
Another advantage of Chase Slate is the "Blueprint" tool. As a reminder, Blueprint allows you to customize your payments to avoid interest and track spending. It helps to keep you on track and avoid incurring any interest charges after the promo period is over.
All than being said, 21 months is 40% longer than the promo period offered by Chase. Hard to pass that up.