How would I go about addressing an adverse debt found on my credit report?
the creditor reported my debt that was over 120/150 delinquency which happened over 6 years. In Hawaii, that statue of limitations of debt has already expired. However, the debt is still reported on a couple of CRA reports.

Should I call the creditor to "pay for delete"? I'm in the process to look for a job and companies tend to do a credit check.