Close
Login to Your Account
No Account?
+ Reply To This
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Registered User Semi Pro Member
    Posts
    271
    I don't think the 20-percent down rule applies to everyone. Some people get in with just 10% of their own funds, and get 90% financing, and some get an equity partner for the other 10 percent. Certain locations will always have high demand so your investment will be safe even at just 10 percent invested because somene elese will be willing to take it off your hands for possibly a higher price or you charge premium rent when the time comes.


  2. #12
    Registered User Semi Pro Member
    Posts
    336
    Having a stable income and ability to afford are very important elements. Just because you get some high paying job all of a sudden doesn't mean you can immmediately afford it yet that is what some people do. There has to be a high probablity of you maintaing that income and lifestyle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •